No.The Housing Assistance Program will include a process for individuals and families to apply for the program and will be structured similar to that of a landlord-tenant relationship. A program fee will be collected from the Housing Assistance Program clients. Those accepted will agree to work with a case manager to transition into permanent housing. 

Comment on this FAQ